Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.



I Need Fingerprints

I need fingerprints for employment, as part of a background check, or for a police clearance...

If you need to be fingerprinted for nursing/medical license, mental health, bar exams, a government clearance etc you must be INK fingerprinted.

To be INK fingerprinted you must be a resident of the District of Columbia.

Proof of residency is considered a DC License/ID or Military ID.

You must also provide your own fingerprint card(s)

Cost is $5 per card.

Civilian Fingerprint Section
300 Indiana Avenue, NW, 3rd floor
Washington, DC 20001