The Metropolitan Police Department would like to advise the public and members of the media of the following street closures in connection with the Army Ten-Miler scheduled for Sunday, October 11, 2015. For more information: https://www.armytenmiler.com/
The proceeding streets will be intermittently closed along the race route beginning approximately at 6:00 am and should reopen by 12:00 pm.
· Rock Creek Parkway between Virginia Ave NW and Independence Ave SW
· Virginia Avenue NW between Rock Creek Parkway and Constitution Ave NW
· Constitution Avenue NW between 23rd Street NW and 15th Street NW
· Independence Avenue SW between 23rd Street NW and 7th Street SW
· 14th Street Bridge HOV Lanes between Arlington Virginia and Independence Ave SW
· 7th Street SW between Independence Ave SW and C Street SW
· 9th Street SW between Independence Ave SW and C Street SW
All street closures and listed times are subject to change based upon prevailing or unexpected conditions. Motorists could encounter possible delays if operating in the vicinity of this event and may wish to consider alternative routes. The Metropolitan Police Department and the D.C. Department of Transportation also wishes to remind motorists in the vicinity of this event to proceed with caution as increased pedestrian traffic can be anticipated.