Detectives from the Criminal Investigations Division are investigating a series of potentially linked Armed Robberies that occurred in the early morning hours of Tuesday July 28, 2015. The incidents are as follows:
- 12:15 am at Quesada Street and Western Avenue, NW, two suspects robbed a victim at gun point of his property.
- 12:45 am in the 5400 block of Connecticut Avenue, NW, a single suspect robbed a victim at gun point of her property.
- 1:00 am in the 3500 block of Albermarle Street, NW, two suspects robbed a victim at gun point of his property.
- *1:45 am in the 4200 block of Arkansas Avenue, NW, three suspects robbed two male victims at gunpoint of their property.*
- 2:43 am in the 1200 block of G Street, NE, two suspects robbed a victim at gun point of his property.
- 2:45 am in the 800 block of 11th Street, NE, two suspects robbed a victim at gun point of his property.
In all the cases the suspect(s) are described as:
- Suspect one: black Male approximately 20-25 years old tan or brown safari or fisherman type hat armed with a handgun.
- Suspect two: black Male approximately 20-25 years old wearing a white T shirt or tank top armed with a handgun.
- A vehicle that may have been used is described as a gold or tan older model passenger car.
- *The third suspect in the Arkansas Avenue case is described as a black male in his 20s wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans.*
Below are photographs of a person of interest in this case.
Anyone who has information regarding this case should call police at 202-727-9099. Additionally, information may be submitted to the TEXT TIP LINE by text messaging 50411. The Metropolitan Police Department currently offers a reward of up to $10,000 to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for a robbery committed in the District of Columbia.