Effective August 1, 2021, MPD will no longer issue visitor parking permits.
DDOT’s new ParkDC program combines the former Annual Visitor Parking Pass and the Temporary (15-day) Parking Permits. You must have a valid District DMV Driver’s License or Non-Driver Identification Card to use ParkDC permits as a resident.
Anyone visiting a DC resident may request a VPP through the ParkDC program. A VPP may be used by people visiting from out-of-town and by residents who live in other neighborhoods. Rather than relying on the manual process managed by MPD District personnel, residents or visitors may now obtain visitor parking passes in any of the following ways:
- Visit the ParkDC Permits website at: https://ddot.myparkinginfo.com/
- Download the ParkDC Permits mobile app
- Visit kiosks located at MPD District Stations, DDOT Headquarters, and the DDOT Permit Office
- Call the DDOT Call Center: (202) 671-2631
- The printout should be displayed with the “Visitor Parking Permit” logo face up and on your dashboard.
- The license plate number on the permit must match the one displayed on the vehicle.
- The vehicle must be parked in the correct ANC.
- The permit must have a future expiration date.