Corporate Support Bureau
The Executive Director for Corporate Support oversees the major administrative, technical and business functions of the Department. Corporate Support coordinates the delivery of services in several key areas that support Department operations:
- Police Business Services Division: coordination of records processing, fingerprint analysis and licensing and management of special police officers and security guards.
- General Support Services Division: management of Departmental equipment and supplies, control of evidence, fleet management, and reprographic services.
- Facilities Management Division: oversight of Capital Programs, headquarters security, and building operations and maintenance of all department-occupied buildings.
- Court Liaison Division: adult prisoner processing and coordination of Departmental court activities and participation.
- Office of Management Support: contract management and oversight, procurement and inter-agency business liaison
300 Indiana Avenue, NW, Room 5058
Washington, DC 20011
Phone: (202) 727-5084
Fax: (202) 727-5792