Whether you choose to become a police officer, pursue a path toward civilian employment, or volunteer your time, MPD values the contributions you can make. Internships and roles within the Police Reserve Corps provide other ways in which people can serve the communities that make up the District of Columbia. Choose the role you wish to play in keeping our communities safe and secure.
Work for Us
- Career Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Our Diverse Workforce
- Concact Our Recruiting Division
- Join Today!
Be an Active Citizen
- Anonymous Tip and Hotlines
- Citizen Online Reporting Tool
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) for Businesses
- Crime Solvers
- DC Police Alert
- Neighborhood Watch
- Operation TIPP and iWatch
Give us Feedback
Make MPD Part of Your Social Network
- You can help spread the word about MPDC activities with your family, friends, and others in your social networks by joining MPDC's Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube circle.
Join an MPD Email Discussion Group
- The online email list discussion groups are designed to attract area residents, employees, students, business owners, elected officials, and government agency representatives interested in coming together to solve problems and share public safety-related information that will improve the quality of life in each police district. Get more information and register to participate in MPDC's Email List Groups.
Join Us at an Event
- View our Events page to get up-to-date information on what's happening throughout the District and in your neighborhood.