Answers for Residents
211 Answers, Please! provides a variety of benefits for DC residents. This health and human information and referral service:
- Minimizes time involved in finding services by providing comprehensive information about available health and human social service programs
- Allows access to services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, by telephone or Internet
- Provides answers to questions about the types of health and human services available to residents of the District of Columbia
- Provides details on program eligibility, hours of operation, intake procedures, and other program prerequisites
- Offers crisis intervention and referrals to programs that provide emergency services
- Increases awareness of the full range of community resources available in a ward or neighborhood
- Allows Internet searches and printed lists based on your choice of criteria
Try it now!
- Call 211 Answers, Please! at 211 or 311 to speak to a trained Community Resource Advisor.